Bolle Y6 OTG Snowboard Goggles
Bolle Y6 OTG (Over-The-Glasses) Snow Goggles are a perfect fit for adults with medium sized faces. They are specifically engineered to be worn over your prescription glasses. They indent on the insides of the frame allowing your glasses to have plenty of room to sit on your face without creating any additional pressure. You'll enjoy skiing and snowboarding in comfort and convenience. This goggle can also accommodate an optical insert made with your prescription in it if you'd rather not wear your glasses. Please contact us for more information about these inserts. Bolle Y6 OTG (Over-The-Glasses) Snow Goggles are helmet compatible and provide full UV protection for those sunny days out on the slopes. Special technology prevents fogging by creating optimal airflow through the goggle. Your purchase is backed by a full manufacturer's warranty and includes a soft carrying case to prevent against scratches while in storage.
- Width of Frame: 153mm
- External Foam Depth: 86mm
- Internal Foam Depth: 60mm
COOL FEATURE: The Modulator Lens on this goggle will lighten and darken
based on the light conditions it is exposed to! This keeps your eyes
relaxed all day long. They won't have to work so hard to control the
light into your eyes. The Modulator Lens will do all the work for you.
Buy your Bolle Y6 OTG Snowboard Goggles in Shiny Black / Modulator Vermillon Blue online at Sunglass Garage today! Free US Shipping and Price Matching Available!
Your Bolle Snow Goggles include one or more of the following features / technologies:
Bolle Goggle Frame Technology Definitions:
- Forestay System - Swinging outrigger to maintain perfect fit with helmets.
- Triple Layer Face Foam - Ultra soft micro-fleece is the only material on your face, backed by two layers of multidensity foam for a firm soft fit.
- Double Layer Face Foam - A medium density foam backed up a soft micro-fleece face layer.
- Wide Field of Vision - Ensures maximum peripheral view, necessary when you are flying through the slalom gates or spinning to spot a landing over your shoulder. The Gravity features a unique new spherical shield, designed with a steeper curve to provide face- hugging fit and the widest field of view in a spherical goggle.
- Flow-Tech Venting - Designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air over the inside of the lens. These venting ports control airflow, while preventing clogging from snow and ice.
- Sport Optical System (S.O.S.) - Bolle goggles can be customized with an optical prescription adapter that fits inside the Fathom, Nova, Monarch, Nebula, Mojo, Volt, X9 OTG, Boost OTG & Y6 OTG.
Bolle Goggle Lens Technology Definitions:
- Equalizer Vent - Bolle Equalizer technology uses a waterproof, breathable vent to eliminate any moisture. The result is distortion free vision and no fogging at any altitude.
- UV Protection - All Bolle lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometers.
- P80 Plus/Carbo Glas (anti-fog/anti-scratch) - Applied to Bolle polycarbonate lenses, P80 Plus/Carbo Glas is the Bolle proprietary coating that provides maximum protection against unwanted lens fogging and most scratching.
- Double Lens Thermal Barrier - The Bolle unique double lens design creates a thermal barrier, while providing exceptional optics and a superior seal.
- Modulator Lens - A state-of-the-art, high contrast, light reactive lens that changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions. The more UV light exposed to the lens, the darker the lens will become. Available on: Fathom, Monarch, Nova, Nebula, Y6, X9
- Polarized Lens - Bolle features Brown and Aurora polarized lenses with a polarized film that blocks the horizontal reflected component of light. The result is enhanced contrast so you will see more terrain features and icy patches. Featured on specific SKUs of the Gravity, Fathom, Monarch, Nova, Nebula, and X9.
Goggle Fit Technology
- Over The Helmet (OTH) - All Bolle goggles are engineered with the latest helmet designs in mind so the fit is smooth.
- Over The Glasses (OTG) - The Y6, X9 and Boost OTG are designed to fit over most prescription glasses.
About the Bolle Snow Goggle Brand
For more than six decades Bolle has produced the most stylish,
state-of-the-art goggles the ski and snowboard world has ever seen.
Expect the best when you wear Bolle Snow Goggles. They have
researched, designed, and engineered goggles to exceed the
performance demands of both world-class athletes and recreational
skiers and snowboarders. They pioneered polarized and photochromic technology and continue to lead the industry with spherical Modulator lenses. Stay tuned for the next six decades of optical innovation and excellence from Bolle.
Sunglass Garage is proud to be a 100% Authorized Dealer for all
Bolle products sold on our website. All Bolle Snow Goggles are
backed by the full manufacturer's warranty:
BOLLE LIMTED WARRANTY: Bolle Eyewear warrants to the
consumer that for one year from the date of purchase it will
replace or repair, at its option, any product that is defective in
materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to products
that have been lost, altered, broken, or damaged by misuse or
failure to follow instructions provided with the product. We do
not warrant against normal wear, including lens scratching or
accidental frame breakage.
For this warranty to apply, purchase must have been made in the
United States from an authorized dealer, and you must still have
the proof of purchase. Only authentic products will be warranted.
This warranty shall not apply to any defect or damage caused by
unreasonable use of this product. All warranties that are implied
by law are also limited for one year from date of purchase.
Bolle goggle and sunglass lenses are not unbreakable and
are not designed to withstand severe impact. They are designed to
provide protection against solar radiation, wind and snow only.